TJ Clark Colloidal Minerals
- Contains over 72 trace minerals, including all the essential minerals
- Naturally sourced, plant derived multi mineral
- Minerals in their naturally occurring forms for easy assimilation
TJ Clark Colloidal Minerals TJ Clark Colloidal Minerals are sourced from a mineral concentrate derived from the current T J Clark mine in Central Utah, USA. Between 60 and 127 million years ago a mineral rich rainforest became covered and preserved by sandstone and a layer of clay, resulting in an intensely rich preserved source of over 72 minerals, including all the essential minerals. These minerals are found in a combination and balance as produced by nature. T J Clark naturally extracts these mineral compounds with water and without the use of acids or damaging heat.
Individually, trace minerals have been found to be beneficial in supporting a number of natural body functions, such as:
- Helping build bones and muscle tissue, nurturing the nervous system and supporting proper utilisation of calcium (boron)
- Supporting the breakdown of sugar and carbohydrates (chromium)
- Helping form red blood cells and maintaining nerve tissue (cobalt)
- Supporting strong bones and teeth (fluoride)
- Supporting thyroid function (iodine)
- Supporting a healthy immune system (iron and zinc)
- Assisting protein synthesis and a healthy nervous system (molybdenum)
- Supporting vitamin e in scavenging free radicals (selenium)
Immune support properties (sulphur)Supporting normal, healthy wound healing and production of white blood cells (zinc)
Together, these trace minerals not only provide the benefits of each individual element, but they work together to support the natural balance in our systems.